- has stepless adjustment of the feed rate by an inverter.
- separate control panel ensures a uniform flow over the entire width of the sieve
- is self-cleaning
- improves the air cleaning considerably as the product hits the pre-suction area uniformly
- is careful to leguminous seeds, beet seeds etc.
- ensures optimal capacity utilisation of the machine
- has no down time due to choked up inlet
- requires no cleaning in connection with changing products.
2. Pre and After Suction System
-is built as separate systems to ensure a precise and independent air cleaning
-Separates the light particles before the material reaches the sieves
-improves the cleaning effect and results in a higher capacity
-Ensures an excellent purity of the product due to the suction of light particles such as empty seeds, husks, dust etc. When the product leaves the cleaner via the air screen.
3. Perforated Screens
- are available with round and long holes from 0,3 to 25,0mm
- are also available as wire mesh screens are also available as screen plates with very little tolerance which ensures a minimum cleaning loss.
- Are available in a standard size of:
800 mm (L) x 1250 mm (B) = 1 m, which can be used in more than 80% of the Akyurek Excell program so the number of sieves needed is reduced.
4. Screenshoes of Birch Plywood
-are moisture and insect-resistant
-are constructed with replaceable wear plates and sieve runners in exposed areas
- have a long lifetime because the birch plywood easily tolerates the vibrations of the screen shoes
-give less resonance owing to the birch plywood and thus a better working environment is obtained.
- ensures efficient cleaning of sieves by means of rubber balls
- can maintain the cleaning effect at extremely low temperatures as the rubber balls are cast in a very suitable material
- is cast solid so that it prevents stuck seeds etc.(self-cleaning)
- is separately mounted in the screen shoes which ensures a quick change of sieves without removing the ball boxes.
6. Screw Conveyor for Light Waste
- ensures continuous discharge of dust and light waste from the air system via screws
- with finger flaps to ensure optimal dust separation in the expansion chamber by preventing false air from entering into the chamber.
7.Air Lifting Sieve Screen
-serves to convey the product through the air flow to ensure elimination of light particles
-forces the product through under passage to turn its biggest surface against the air flow in order to obtain optimal separation
- is constructed with adjustable air lifting hood over the air lifting sieve , which ensures optimal collecting up of the discarded light particles
- is combined with air lifting hood, designed with inspection window in full width, in order to make the adjustment of the air volume easier.
8. Air Lifting Channel
-eliminates light seeds in the variable expansion chamber
-through which husks, dust etc. are led with the airflow to the after suction system.
-is available with an extra-large expansion chamber and centre outlet for special processes.
9. Balanced Eccentric System
- is fitted with counter weights ensuring steady running
-involving minimum stress on buildings and steel structures
-is fitted with ‘’heavy duty’’ bearings
-ensures maximum utilisation of the cleaning effect of the sieves owing to accurately attuned stroke and RPM.
10.Air Lifting Unit
-is capable-by means of staggered fans and air guides-of giving a completely uniform air pressure from beneath the product when it leaves the first part of cleaner
-ensures a complete blow through of the product which causes an elimination of light seeds, husks, straw and dust
-with specially designed impellers ensuring low noise level
-has stepless adjustment of RPM on the fans.