Akyurek Technology AKYUREKEXCELL Series Cleaners
Made for ease of use, longevity and above all, accuarcy, Akyurek Technology Excell Series Cleaners come in several sizes and varieties - so chances are, you’ll find just the right equipment for your particular seperation needs. Akyurek Technology Excell Series Cleaners seperate dry, granular, free-flowing material according to particle characteristic of seeds.
Ease Of Use
Excell Series Cleaners machines are adjustable during operation with little training using controls and gauges.
As always stability, functionality, durability, reliability applied to our Excell Series Cleaners during designing processes.
Akyurek Technoloji AKYUREKEXCELL Fine Cleaners 210 Series
Compared to the 220 series but extended with an efficient pre and after suction system, a minimum for high quality cleaning of leguminous seed, malting barley, seed grains etc.
Pre- and After Suction System
- is built as separate systems to ensure a precise and independent air cleaning
- separates the light particles before the material reaches the sieves
- improves the cleaning effect and results in a higher capacity
- ensures an excellent purity of the product due to the suction of light particles such as empty seeds, husks, dust etc. When the product leaves the cleaner via the air screen.
Alternative Pre- and After Suction System
- Built as two separate reciculation air units
- Reduces the need for external air to 20% compared to traditional systems
- Can be connected to existing central aspiration systems due to the small air volume
- reduces costs of construction and operting costs of aspiration
Screw Conveyor For Light waste
- Ensures continuous discharge of dust and light waste from the air system via screws.
- with finger flaps to ensure optimal dust seperation in the expansion chamber by preventing false air from entering into the chamber
Balanced Eccentric System
- is fitted with counter weights ensuring steady running
- involving minimum stress on buildings and steel structures
- is fitted with ‘’heavy duty’’ bearings
- ensures maximum utilisation of the cleaning effect of the sieves owing to accurately attuned stroke and RPM
Change of Product Flow
- makes many different product flows possible according to the capacity, product, number of fractions
- by means of six different diagrams in the cleaner
- ensures excellent purity and minimum waste
- is easily done by changing the size of the sieves and the position of the outlet trays
Akyurek Excell Sieves for all Purposes
- Are avaliable with round and long holes from 0,3 to 25,0mm
- Are also avaliable as wire mesh screens are also avaliable as screen plates with very little tolerance which ensures a minimum cleaning loss.
- Are avaliable in a standart size of:
800 mm (L) x 1250 mm (B) = 1 m, which can be used in more than 80% of the Akyurek Excell programme so the number of sieves needed is reduced
- Has stepless adjustment of the feed rate by a
- Separate control panel ensures a uniform flow over the entire width of the sieve
- Is self cleaning
- Improves the air cleaning considerably as the product hits the pre-suction area uniformly
- Is careful to leguminous seeds, beet seeds etc.
- Ensures optimal capacity utilisation of the machine
- Has no down time due to choked up inlet
- Requires no cleaning in connection with changing products
Feed Roller with Built-in Stirrer
- Has feedgate which in combination with variable RPM control of the feed rate
- Ensures by means of the stirrer that no product build-up
- Is created in the inlet by light products such as grass seeds etc. Is in sensitive to light waste material and large impurities such as stones etc.
- Has built-in spring loaded safety device
Screenshoes of Birch Plywood
- Are moisture and insect-resistant
- Are constructed with replaceable wear plates and sieve runners in exposed areas
- Have a long lifetime because the birch plywood easily tolarates the vibrations of the screen shoes
- Give less resonance owing to the birch plywood and thus a better working environment is obtained
- Ensures efficient cleaning of sieves by means of rubber balls
- can maintain the cleaning effect at extremely low tempera-tures as the rubber balls are cast in a very suitable material
- is cast solid so that it prevents stuck seeds etc. (self cleaning)
- is separately mounted in the screen shoes which ensures a quick change of sieves without removing the ball boxes