Each unit contains
• Sheller cylinders
- Peanut Sheller is designed with ease of operation and low maintenance in mind.
- The shelling grates are easy to change, quick change feature allows the operator to easily vary shelling grates as the size of the peanuts change.
under a load under a load of sheller cyclinders due to directly driven of its motors and gear reducer.
- Directly driven by its motor and gear reducer, the shelling cylinder has the ability to S under a load.
• Three screening boats
Balanced Eccentric System
- is fitted with counter weights ensuring steady running
-involving minimum stress on buildings and steel structures
-is fitted with ‘’heavy duty’’ bearings
-ensures maximum utilisation of the cleaning effect of the sieves owing to accurately attuned stroke and RPM
- ensures efficient cleaning of sieves by means of rubber balls
- can maintain the cleaning effect at extremely low temperatures as the rubber balls are cast in a very suitable material
- is cast solid so that it prevents stuck seeds etc.(self-cleaning)
- is separately mounted in the screen shoes which ensures a quick change of sieves without removing the ball boxes
• Hull aspiration Vacuum Channels
-eliminates light shells
-through which shells, dust etc. are led with the airflow to the after suction system.
• Centrifugal Aspirator
-The impeller is self-cleaning and dynamically balanced. The spiral housing is made of welded steel plate.
-direct coupled flange motor
• Service Platform
-Easy access to Sheller and Aspiration for service and maintenance.
-Cat walk and safety bars.